I am using this page to document and track the key tasks I will be completing in my lifetime. I have identified some tasks and will be updating the list as more tasks become clear. The project started on 01 January 2018.
So, bookmark this URL and follow me on this journey…If there are other tasks that you feel I should include, drop me an email via emmanuel[@]oluwatos[.]in
- Contribute to the Alberta technology / startup ecosystem
Contribute to the development of the Nigeria technology / startup ecosystem
- Sponsor at least 20 people to school
- Help to create 10,000 jobs: on-track
- Help at least 20 businesses to succeed: on-track
- Help my two lovely daughters to learn programming / coding: journey started.
introduce my 2 daughters to music Spend at least 1 hour every evening with daughters Spend at least 1 weekend every month alone with family
- at least 30mins in worship every day: on-track
- at least 30 mins in Kingdom Advancement prayers every day: on-track
- Study Proverbs every day: on-track
- Study Psalms every day: on-track
- Learn to Speak French
- Write at least two blog posts weekly
- Launch a weekly tweet learning series on business and career
- Visit at least 1 new country every year: on-track
- Read at least 2 books every month (audible and kindle). Yes, 1 every 2 weeks: on-track.
- Write a best-selling book: my life is a book that is being written 🙂
- Launch or support a Developer Academy: on-track
- Support and fund a social enterprise project
- Start a business (idea is not the problem, execution is key) and achieve profitability in 3 years: on-track
- Solve a local problem with technology
- Double personal yearly revenue
- Go after souls for the kingdom of God
- Pray for Nigeria and Canada every day: on-track
- Sponsor a project in my alma mater (SDA Grammar School Ife, OAU Ife and Manchester Business School, UK): on-track
- Do something to help at least 1 person every week: on-track
- Volunteer in a cause every month
- Start a mentorship programme
- Launch and manage a fund for startups (Mobile technology, Agric, FinTech, EduTech etc.)
- Republish NYSC book – Maximizing Your Service Year – and get it in the hand of every serving corps member in Nigeria
- Listen to at least 1 audio book every week
- Read at least 1 book summary every day
- Learn new things everyday: on-track
- Provide accommodation to the less privileged
- help at least 5 people set up petty trade businesses
- Help wife to be better in life
- Try something new every month
- help 1,000 people to learn programming
- Partner with PIN on #TENT
- Launch a program to attract top graduating students into starting their business
- Setup and Run a Technology Innovation Park
Engage a coach Enrol in a mentorship program
- Build Startupcourt
- Relaunch Bits and run it as part of a media company
- Mentor young startup founders
- Build a sustainable business where we give annual financial returns to investors, directors and employees.
- Become a member of an angel syndicate
- Master at least one programming language (picked up Python again)
- Launch a resource centre for Nigerians in North America
- Work towards becoming a Chief Product Officer.
- Launch a startup fund
05th Jul 2013
Interesting… Saw you at PIN’s TENT Gathering 2013 and today at the Radison Blu Anchorage Hotel. I’m very much interested in helping young people like myself leverage on technology especially social media in positive development.
Hopefully my knowledge of social media for business and social good might come in handy.
hope to here back from you.
Emmanuel Oluwatosin05th Jul 2013
Great to hear from you. Please send me email on eolutosin[@]gmail[.]com. thanks
Comments are closed.