Welcome to the January 7, 2008 edition of Carnival of Personal And Company Effectiveness. Many great posts were submitted. So, I will like to thank everyone who submitted one article before the submission deadline of 05 January 2008. This edition is divided into sub-divisions. Take your time and ensure that you go through as many articles as possible that you feel meet your present needs.
- Barbra Sundquist presents How One Woman Went from Olympic Champion to Motivational Speaker (Part 1)
- Millennium Mommy presents Priscilla Ortiz – Journal to Prosperity, Path to Freedom Inc.: Your Own Company Is Your Road to Riches
- Praveen presents Garbage In, Quality Out
- Jay M presents Business Plan Basics II
Business Growth: This section is for those who want to grow their businesses.
- Christopher J. Brunner presents Expanding Your Business Overseas: Why and Why Not?
- Tip Diva presents Top Ten Tips – Advertising On A Budget
- Dr. Joe Capista presents A Mentor Can Change Your Life
- Alan K Rudi presents Successful Business Leadership » Be Innovative
- Christine presents Finding Your Special Talent
- Leon Gettler presents Six rules to avoid PR disasters
- Dorian Wales presents 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Karl Goldfield presents Building a plan: Performance Expectations – A smidgen of Sun Tzu
- Nadege presents Branding You
- Alan K Rudi presents Successful Business Leadership » Be a Leader in the 21st Century
- changeyourtree presents Five Things Racquetball Taught Me About Succeeding in Business
Personal Effectiveness: This section is a must read for everyone who is tired of their current level.
- Charles Feldman presents What’s In A Name? How To Win Over People By Remembering Their Names
- Michael Anuzis presents How to Negotiate a Pay Raise with Game Theory
- Moses E. Miles III presents How to Start Your Day off Right
- Sagar presents How to: Turn Your Desk Into a Productivity Zone
- John W. Furst presents 10 Tips To Stay On Track
- Kingsley Tagbo presents How To Improve Your Skills And Get A Lucrative Job
I hope you find some, if not all, of these articles very useful. Remember, it is not what you know that matters but what you do with the knowledge you have. Decide this week to act on your knowledge.