Social Media Intern at a Fast Paced Tech Startup
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? Then, you may be the person we are looking for.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Do:
- Create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Track social media analytics using HootSuite, Bit.ly, and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
- Create viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
- Much more – your will work closely with other staff.
What We Require:
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
- Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
How To Apply?
We don’t care what your background is – least of all when it comes to recruiting. That’s right. Yes, we mean it. If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you. Create a sample campaign, on your account, to show us how you will drive users acquisition for a mobile solution on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as our Social Media Intern.
Send us URLS of the campaigns on the different platforms via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – latest by Friday, 05 August 2016 and the job could be yours.
Update: The submission deadline has been extended
Image credits: Fairfax Library