10 tips to help you in your consultancy or freelancing business
Ben Yoskovitz shared some tips for new consultants and freelancers. Follow these tips and you will surely make a headstart. I have seen the application of some of these tips in my life. So, if you are just starting out in this line, take time out to study these tips and ensure you move beyond mere understanding to applying these tips.
- Set Expectations As Clearly As Possible.
- Get Money Upfront.
- Make Sure Payment Terms Are Agreed On.
- Get Expenses Paid For.
- Be Ready To Stop Work If You Donâ€™t Get Paid.
- Get a Testimonial or Reference During the Project.
- Track Your Time.
- Donâ€™t Ignore Client Communication.
- Network Within the Organization.
- Document Everything.
Visit Ben’s website for details of these tips.
Need Quality Web hosting? Then, visit [tag]Nairahost[/tag] Webhosting Company
Ready too make money legitimately?Invest N500 monthly and earn N2,500, 000 annually
Are you interested in an making your money work for you? Visit Generis Financial Solution
Download this free book – â€œSecrets of the [tag]science of getting rich[/tag]!â€ It is my gift to you.