It is my pleasure to welcome you to another edition of Carnival of Personal And Company Effectiveness. This edition is loaded like before. Take your time and read all the write-ups that meet your present needs. But go one step further, choose to apply everything you learn today.
- Danogo presents Pushing the Limits of Creativity for Personal Development and Business Innovation
- Mark Riffey presents Marketing with Human Capital
- Joshua C. Karlin presents The Single Most Important Thing Your Business (or Charity) Needs
- James D. Brausch presents Training Your Customers
- Gavin Ingham presents Selling In A Recession – Why Some People Are Going To Crash And Others Are Going To Fly
- Charles H. Green presents Customer Loyalty Meets Rate Tarts
- Vahid Chaychi presents To Succeed As a Business Owner, You Have to Be Tough
- Jose DeJesus MD presents Motivating Top Performing Employees
- Christine presents Monetizing Your Website Through Inspiration and Desire
- Stephen Martile presents How To Super Charge Your Productivity
- Todd Goldfarb presents How To Set Fantastic, Achievable Goals for 2008
- Woman Tribune presents Create the Life You Deserve
- Colette Ellis presents How Can You Recession-Proof Your Career?
- Edith presents How to Maintain a Positive Attitude
- Tip Diva presents Top Ten Tips – Preparing For A Job Interview
That concludes this edition. I hope you find these write-ups very useful.