Carnival of PACE – 22 January 2008
It is my pleasure to welcome you to another edition of Carnival of Personal And Company Effectiveness. This edition is loaded like before. Take your time and read all the write-ups that meet your present needs. But go one step further, choose to apply everything you learn today.
- Danogo presents Pushing the Limits of Creativity for Personal Development and Business Innovation
- Mark Riffey presents Marketing with Human Capital
- Joshua C. Karlin presents The Single Most Important Thing Your Business (or Charity) Needs
- James D. Brausch presents Training Your Customers
- Gavin Ingham presents Selling In A Recession – Why Some People Are Going To Crash And Others Are Going To Fly
- Charles H. Green presents Customer Loyalty Meets Rate Tarts
- Vahid Chaychi presents To Succeed As a Business Owner, You Have to Be Tough
- Jose DeJesus MD presents Motivating Top Performing Employees
- Christine presents Monetizing Your Website Through Inspiration and Desire
- Stephen Martile presents How To Super Charge Your Productivity
- Todd Goldfarb presents How To Set Fantastic, Achievable Goals for 2008
- Woman Tribune presents Create the Life You Deserve
- Colette Ellis presents How Can You Recession-Proof Your Career?
- Edith presents How to Maintain a Positive Attitude
- Tip Diva presents Top Ten Tips – Preparing For A Job Interview
That concludes this edition. I hope you find these write-ups very useful.